Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random Pics...

Here's Taylor at 6 weeks old in her cute purple outfit. I just liked it and she looked happy in it...for a little while at least ;) She's getting so big....well, to me at least!



"Ever since I can remember I've been poppin' my collar..."


Taylor at 7 weeks...obviously ;)



Taylor almost at 8 weeks old on Mother's Day...my first ;) We went to Corpus to be with my family and celebrate Mother's day. She was introduced to LOTS of new family and was so cute and content just hanging out letting everyone look at her. She's such a wonderful baby!


Taylor's first time in Camo. Can you guess who dressed her? Matt got up to feed and change her first thing that morning so that I could get some sleep...and this is what happened to her! I must say...she looks cute, but that's what happens when I let Daddy dress her! She's gone up in clothes and in diaper size..so our little girl is a growing ;) Her face is filling out and she's got her Daddy's dimples. Her eyes are a bright blue and she's really alert when she's awake. I'm loving every minute of it! She's been coming to work with me and that's been going really well. Again, she's such a wonderful baby...truly a blessing and miracle!





No comments:

Post a Comment